Porous top layer media
Catalyst top layer media
The development of alumina based porous materials is based on increasing the inner surface area to create more void space and capacity to capture catalyst poison compared to the inert ceramic top layers. We produce most inert ceramic top layers in porous alumina materials and we are also able to produce tailor made on request.
- Naphtha Hydrotreating (NHT)
- Distillate Hydrocracker (DHC)
- Hydrodesulfurization (DHS)
- Hydrodenitrogenation (HDN)
- Reduce pressure drop built-up
- Capture particles from feed stream
- Trap soluble iron
- Capture of catalyst poison
- More effective entrapment of the larger particulates and soluble iron from the feed
- Reduce the pressure drop built-up in the bed
- Contain a high void fraction
- Protection of the catalyst bed from fouling
- Developed to trap small particles in its pores
- The large surface areas (> 250 m2/g) provide a huge capacity to trap all type of fines from the feed stream
- Excellent crushing strength with high absorption rates
We are able to make design recommendations for your grading loading diagram
We are able to produce grading made from your regenerated catalyst
We customize your grading: any combination of shape and material is possible based on the requirements
Got a mass transfer challenge?
We provide the solution!
Together we achieve optimum performance of your application(s). Please feel free to contact us with any mass transfer related challenge.
+31 10 231 0260
3255 MC Oude-Tonge