MTE Process technology
MTE Process technology supplies a complete scope of trays for trayed columns, available in segmental or cartridge type, constructed to suit our clients requirements. Additionally we provide tray hardware, also available on site via our on-site hardware service.
- Simple and robust construction
- Fouling resistance
- Long residence time
- Corrosion allowance easy to apply
- Higher T/D compared to sieve trays
- Broader operating range in combination with light and heavy valves
- Robust and approved design
- High efficiency over a wide operating range through optimum vapor-liquid contact
- Cheaper construction than bubble cap trays
- Large T/D ratio
- Possible to handle low liquid loads
- Long liquid / gas contact times when a prefered flow layout is used
Finding damaged trays during turnarounds is always an unpleasant surprise. MTE is fully equipped to handle urgent requests. Our large stock of all types of screws, nuts, clamps, washers and valves enables us to act as required. Materials on stock are various types of stainless steel including AISI 410 and Hastelloy. Due to our large stock and our in-house production, we are able to construct parts and pieces for required trays to support our customers. Due to this, downtime is reduced to zero.
Calculating, drafting and designing services for mass transfer equipment
Modern production facility located in The Netherlands, ensuring maximum flexibility and short lead times
40+ certified and skilled employees ready for any mass transfer challenge
Got a mass transfer challenge?
We provide the solution!
Together we achieve optimum performance of your application(s). Please feel free to contact us with any mass transfer related challenge.
+31 10 231 0260
3255 MC Oude-Tonge